ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre Recruitment Project Technician and Other Posts. Interested candidates attend walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019 to 24 October 2019.
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, (North Eastern Region) is a permanent institute of Indian Council of Medical Research. The center was founded on 12 July 1982. Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh has conducted walk-in-interview for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Technician – III (Field Worker), Project Technician II and Driver. The Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019 and 24 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 23 Oct 2019 and 24 Oct 2019
Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh Vacancy Details:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical): 01
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
- Project Technician – III (Field Worker): 01
- Project Technician II: 03
- Driver: 01
|Notification||ICMR-RMRC NE Region Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 07 Project Technician and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Oct 17, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 24, 2019|
|Organization||Regional Medical Research Centre|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Post Graduate, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical): Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Anthropology/Statistics from any recognized university with 02 years experience in realated fields OR Post Graduate with Ph.D. in Life Science/ Anthropology/Statistics from any recognized university OR M.E./ M.Tech. degree in (Computer Science)/Master of Computer Application with 02 years of experience in Mobile Application Development/Networking/Network Security and server configuration etc.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Anthropology from any recognized university with 02 years of experience in research OR Post Graduate degree in engineering (Computer Science) MCA with 02 years of research experience.
- Project Technician – III (Field Worker): 12th Passed in Science Stream and 02 years diploma in Medical Laboratory OR 12th Pass in Science with 01 year DMLT degree with 01 year of experience.
- Project Technician II: 10th Passed (High School) or equivalent from any recognized board with 05 years of experience in field/Laboratory and Health Research OR 10th Passed (High School) with 01 years of certificate in DMLT.
- Driver: 10th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board with having valid driving license issue by RTO of any state government with 02 years of experience.
How to apply for ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre Jobs 2019
The Interested candidates having requisite eligibility for these posts can appear for walk-in-interview along with latest bio-data, original, self attested copies of all educational and experience documents at ICMR- Regional Medical Center, North Eastern Region, Dibrugarh, Assam on 23 October 2019 to 24 October 2019.